"Flints" or Flintstone

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

As I said in my previous post that hubby took me to a place where we could find some "flints". These "flints" as what had been told to hubby were once used by the American Indians who dwelt in the rocky mountains of Colorado. They used these "flints" to make arrowheads and the once we found were just little pieces of these flints. We found these "flints" on the ground up in the hills shown in my previous post.

I put the 5 cents coin in the middle of the "flints" to give you an idea of their sizes.

1 comments:

Vhiel said...

hello lara,

I just move my blog to a custom domain, so now I am blog hopping to ask fellow bloggers who have traded links with me to update it to the new url.

If you could update the url from:

http://vhielscorner.blogspot.com

to

http://vhielscorner.com

The title is the same, just the url..I do appreciate it and enjoy your weekend. Thanks!

Vhiel

 
Photographs and Memories - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB