Friday, July 4, 2008
Got tagged by Shela...Thanks a lot sis!
The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago I was in Manila working at a private school for a year, went back to Davao and started finding another job, was still single then and no BF.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
- Take Bandit (pet dog) out to go potty.
- Get online and check emails.
- Chase OPP and update blog.
- Cook, clean, spend time with hubby.
- Go for a ride with hubby & children.
3. Snacks I enjoy : cinnamon rolls, chips, cakes.
4. Places I’ve lived : Philippines and United States
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire :
Buy a beautiful house near the ocean or lake where hubby can go fishing, Travel around the world, Share some money to parents and relatives, Start a foundation for unfortunate children to be able to get college education.
6. People I want to know more about : Friends who will get this tag.
I'm tagging Gles and Tess.
Posted by Lara at 11:27 PM
Posted by Lara at 10:30 AM
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Hubby and I just had a share of our crying time today. It's because of me, we just sat on the table for our dinner before he left for work this afternoon and while having dinner I told him about the news article I read over the internet yesterday which talked about this chinese lady who recued adopted 100 stray dogs aside from the hundreds of dogs that she already had animal shelter. Most of those 100 stray dogs came from the areas where the massive earthquake devastated China's Sichuan province in May 12th . So, I was telling hubby that some of those dogs had crippled legs due to the quake and the chinese lady and her workers just put a cart made of PVC pipes to support the hips of the crippled dogs. I told hubby that I was crying while I was reading that news article and also told him that I felt so sorry for those animals. Then, hubby told me that I have a great love for animals which made me start to cry. I looked at hubby and saw him crying too and we both cried. Every now and then hubby and I have this crying time together when we tell sad stories. Hubby will start to shed tears too when he sees me crying.
Posted by Lara at 6:58 PM