Mount Garfield - Grand Junction, CO

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I always love to see the mountains that surround the valley because they are just unusual to me. Unsual since I grew up in the Philippines where most of the mountains have plants and trees and covered with forest. But in Colorado specially here in Grand Junction most of these mountains are solid rocks and barely have plants grow on them just like Mount Garfield, it is also interesting to see that the top of this mountain is flat. I took this photo when hubby and I were driving around the valley.
Mount Garfield is found just to the north and east of Grand Junction, Colorado. It rises to an elevation just above the six thousand foot level.

0 comments:

 
Photographs and Memories - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB